Creative Grids Chevy Quilting Tool
Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
– Stitching in the ditch and echoing
– Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
– Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point
– Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
– Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
– Adding a subtle, curvy line
– Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
– Creating a modern, all over wavy design
– Fun quilt motifs for blocks
– Segmenting borders
– Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn