Matilda's Own 100% Organic Bamboo Batting
$100 per metreAvailable: 28.2 metres in stock
* please use multiples of 5 eg if you need 27cm please order 30cm
- Fabric Quantity is in cms eg 1m = 100cm
- Bamboo is one of our most environmentally friendly battings as it requires no fertilization, irrigation, pesticides or intervention from man at all during the growing stages.
- This batting holds 3 times more moisture than cotton, dries 3 times faster and will not allow mould or mildew to grow.
- Many say that this batting is softer than many silk battings.
- Simply one with the lot and no negative aspects.
Width: 240 cms
Note: With most fabrics the minimum purchase is 25 cms with increments of 5 cms thereafter. There are a few exceptions, because of the pattern repeat on some fabrics the minimum purchase maybe more than 25 cms. Purchases of 25 cms of fabric will be cut as fat quarters (i.e. 50 cms by half the width of the fabric, unless specified by us or requested by you).